What are RSS Feeds
RSS (Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication) which are often referred to as Channels (or just Feeds), are used by News Readers (External applications, websites or browsers) which collate new content from various sources of interest into one central viewing area.
This enables people to follow and view all new content, as soon as they are published, without having to manually visit each site.
This how a News Reader can be setup using / within the Chrome browser;
- In your Chrome browser open https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/rss
- If the search does not automatically run, Enter ‘RSS Feed Reader’ in the search box (top left).
- In the results click the ‘+ Add to Chrome’ button next to ‘RSS Feed Reader’ or similar
- Next, enter in the URL’s of the Feeds you are interested in following or select from the default list.
- Chrome will now display all your RSS feeds.
Our RSS Feeds